Based on these factors, we will come up with a list of materials and refer you to our trusted business partners for your materials:
- Tile – Mosaic Tile, Conestoga Tile, Architectural Ceramics
- Cabinets – Integrity Cabinets (semi-custom), Prevo (full-custom)
- Appliances - Appliance Builders Warehouse
- Fixtures – Ferguson’s
- Lighting – Dulles Electric
Once you’ve decided on your materials, D+G will prepare a detailed estimate of time and expense, leaving allowances where materials selections still need to be made. Finally, upon contract signing, we will set a start date and schedule for the job.
Every kitchen remodeling job is unique, but the typical steps are:
- Site prep and demolition/removal of existing components
- Wall framing
- Doors and trim
- Windows and trim
- Heating and cooling
- Fixtures, hardware, trim, etc.